Euphorbia rowlandii is a succulent shrub native to South Africa that looks like a cactus at first glance. It can grow up to 2 meters high and is commonly known as Levuvhu Euphorbia.
- Popular name(s): Levuvhu Euphorbia
- Botanical name: Euphorbia rowlandii
- Family: Euphorbiaceae
- Origin: South Africa
- Height: Up to 2 Meters
- USDA zone: 12 (50 °F/10 °C)
- Toxic for pets: Yes, all plant parts are toxic.
- Lighting: Full to part sun, hot summer sun is welcome
- Soil: Crushed lava gravel, pumice gravel
- Watering: Allow to dry between the waterings, avoid waterlogging, water sparingly in winter
- Feeding: Liquid fertilizer every 4 to 8 weeks from spring to late summer
- Wintering: Temperate at 50 °F to 68 °F (10 °C to 20 °C)
Categories: Succulents | Euphorbiaceae