Codiaeum variegatum “Mora” is a compact-growing and narrow-leaved variety of the Variegated Croton.
- Popular name(s): Variegated Croton, Garden Croton, Fire Croton
- Botanical name: Codiaeum variegatum “Mora”
- Family: Euphorbiaceae
- Origin: The wild type is native to tropical Asia (Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines), Australia and the Pacific islands of Fiji and Vanuatu (source).
- Height: Up to 2 meters
- USDA zone: 12 (50 F/10 °C)
- Toxic for pets: Yes, all plant parts are toxic.
Categories: Indoor Plants | Shrubs & Trees |