With its felty hairs Cobweb Houseleek is one of the most distinctive species of the genus Sempervivum. It is involved in many cultivars, its rosettes can reach diameters of up to 4 centimeters.
- Popular name(s): Cobweb Houseleek
- Botanical name: Sempervivum arachnoideum cv.
- Family: Crassulaceae
- Origin: The wild type is native to Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Spain).
- Height: Rosettes reach diameters of 2 to 4 centimeters, flower shoots can grow up to 15 centimeters high.
- USDA zone: 5 (-9.4 F/-23 °C)
Categories: Succulents | Crassulaceae |