Red Dragon Echeveria
The rosettes of Echeveria purpusorum can reach diameters of up to 8 centimeters. The Red Dragon Echeveria is well recognizable by its red speckled leaf undersides.
- Popular name(s): Red Dragon Echeveria
- Botanical name: Echeveria purpusorum
- Family: Crassulaceae
- Origin: Mexico (Oaxaca, Puebla)
- Height: The rosettes grow up to 6 centimeters tall and 8 centimeters wide. The flower spike can grow up to 30 centimeters high.
- USDA zone: 10 (35.6 °F/2 °C)
- Lighting: Full to part sun, tolerates hot summer sun
- Soil: Regular mixes for cacti, half mineral mixes with bird sand, crushed lava gravel, pumice gravel
- Watering: Allow to dry between the waterings, avoid waterlogging, water sparingly in winter
- Feeding: Liquid fertilizer every 4 to 8 weeks from spring to late summer
- Wintering: Cold at -15 °F to 50 °F (5 °C to 10 °C)
Categories: Succulents | Crassulaceae |