Peperomia caperata “Rosso”
- Common name(s): Radiator Plant, Emerald- or Green-Ripple Pepper, Little Fantasy Pepper
- Synonyme(s): N/A
- Family: Piperaceae
- Origin: none, cultivar
- More infos: N/A
Peperomia caperata “Rosso” care
- Lighting Bright to part sunny places with morning, evening or winter sun such as part shaded places are suitable for Peperomia caperata “Rosso” and other cultivars.
- Soil Regular mixes for cacti and succulents, container plants, vegetables or herbs can be used.
- Watering Let the soil moderately dry between the waterings to max. 80 % of the pots height. Avoid overwatering or drying out.
The thin roots of Peromia caperata do not tolerate drought for very long.
- Feeding Feed if the Radiator Plant is in active growth with standard liquid fertilizer (monthly), spikes or granules (2 to 3 monthly).
New bought or recently repotted plants don’t need to be fed for the first year.
- Temperature Peperomia caperata “Rosso” likes it warm the year round and needs a minimum temperature of of 15 °C (59 °F). For a short time, values below this level are tolerated..
- Propagation Leaf and stem cuttings need about 3 to 6 weeks to root.
Watch video on YouTube
Categories: Indoor Plants | Tropical Succulents |