- Popular name(s): Common Ivy, English Ivy, European Ivy
- Botanical name: Hedera helix cv.
- Family: Araliaceae
- Origin: The wild type is native to Asia (Caucasus, Western Asia), Europe and North Africa and can be found as a naturalized species also in North America, New Zealand and Australia
- Height: Ivy is a shrubby or climbing plant, the shoots can be several meters long
- USDA zone: 5 (-9.4 F/-23 °C)
- Edible: No, all plant parts are poisonable
Categories: Brown & Green Flowers | Shrubs & Trees | Vine | Yellow & Orange Flowers |