Organic seeds should be used for growing. Seeds offered for sowing in the garden may have been treated with a pesticide or fertilizer.
How to grow rapeseed sprouts
- Soaking: No
- Sprouting time: 2 to 6 days at 64-68 °F/18-20 °C
- Harvest: After 7 to 10 days
- Rinse/drain: 2 times per day
- Germinators: Tray seed sprouter, glass sprouter
- Ertrag: 1 cup of seeds yields 6 to 8 cups of sprouts.
How to use and store rapeseed sprouts
- Eat raw: Yes
- Aroma: The sprouts taste like a mixture of mustard and cabbage
- Uses: Salad, vegetable dishes, herb curd, as a topping for bread as well as for decorating
- Store: The sprouts remain fresh in the refrigerator for about 7 days. They are not suitable for freezing.
Categories: Microgreens & Sprouts |