- Common name(s): Assassin Snail
- Scientific name: Clea helena (syn. Anentome helena)
- Family: Nassariidae
- Origin: South East Asia
- Maximum size: 3 cm / 1.18 inch in length
- Life span: Up to 3 years
- Sexing: Separate sexes, not hermaphroditic
- Minimum tank size: 30 l / 8 gallons
- Temperature: 20 to 30 °C (68-86 °F)
- Water: PH 7 to 8,5
- Bottom: Fine to medium freshwater aquarium gravel or sand
- Feeding: The Assassin Snail is a carnivore and eats other snails, their spawn, worms and carrion.
It does not eat plants.
Categories: Water Snails | Molluscs